top of page
Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Oct 20, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMCome do a SlowFlow Vinyasa class with Iza from 6-7pm, followed by Networking with your fellow business owners!
- Dec 03, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMYoga Nidra is a state of consciousness between wakefulness and sleep. This practice helps relieve muscular, emotional and mental tension. Using breathwork, body scan and imagery, the practitioner will be guided to a place of connection. Moving through the Koshas or layers of being, we use intention
- Mar 26, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PMDuring this workshop we'll discuss the benefits of pranayama and meditation for well-being. Each participant will learn at least 3 pranayama breath techniques and understand their effects on the nervous system, as well as how they enhance your asana and meditation practice.
- Dec 03, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMThe objective of this workshop is to expand our practice past the knowledge of our asana (posture) practice. The Eight Limbs of Yoga are guidelines to our yoga practice that can help us to embody yoga in body, spirit, and mind. These limbs are the foundations of our practice.
- Apr 23, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PMJoin Christiane and Brendan as they introduce you to "The Rocket®". A style rooted in Ashtanga Yoga, offering a progressive and accessible approach to the traditional method, bringing in creativity and encouraging ALL students to be in exploration!
EVENTS/WORKSHOP: Events & Workshops
bottom of page